Nelson MCBS

"In the Evening of the Life We will be Judged on Love Alone." St John of the Cross

Advertisements
  • Love Alone

• Visitors Status

• 3,445,248 Visitors. Thank You for Your Visits... Visit Again Please...!
  • Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 12,268 other followers

• Advertisements

Daily Prayers (Malayalam) അനുദിന പ്രാർത്ഥനകൾ

Posted by Nelson MCBS on July 14, 2013

Daily Prayers 001 Daily Prayers 002 Daily Prayers 003 Daily Prayers 004 Daily Prayers 005 Daily Prayers 006 Daily Prayers 007 Daily Prayers 008 Daily Prayers 009 Daily Prayers 010 Daily Prayers 011 Daily Prayers 012 Daily Prayers 013 Daily Prayers 014 Daily Prayers 015 Daily Prayers 016 Daily Prayers 017 Daily Prayers 018 Daily Prayers 019 Daily Prayers 020

Advertisements

70 Responses to “Daily Prayers (Malayalam) അനുദിന പ്രാർത്ഥനകൾ”

1. Reblogged this on Divyakarunya Mariyabhavan, Mallappally.

2. lisba binu said

plz sent more prayer in malayalam

3. Fr.
    This is aby from Kerala at kottayam.
    My prayer riqust I wand house and my business .know I am living in my wife house

4. vimalraj said

alla papathil ninnu rakshanedan rogangaliludeyulla nammudea kudumbayathra maran sambathikamillayima oru nalla vidum vekkan

5. LISSY JOHNY said

NEED MORE PRAYERS

6. Tomy Joseph from Delhi said

I would like to have here “Roman Catholic Novena Prayer in Malayalam”

7. please add some more prayers

8. shan saifudeen said

Pls praying to me

9. Wow, wonderful blog layout! Howw long have you been blogging
    for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look oof your web
    site is fantastic, let alone thee content!

10. sanith sabu said

i need peace of mind .ellam deivathinte eshtam ennu karuthy sankadanga lellam santhosha pooorvam sahikan kazhiyan.

11. LISSY JOHNY said

Thanks for our family life, including husband & son
    pls pray for us

12. minimol said

I am sending this mess f sudan.we r in trouble becoz we cant take a decesion now about our future.We dont wantto continue here becoz of our children.But we cant take a final decesion wheather want to go or not.Becoz we both will lost our job..one other job till now not ready.So pls pray for our sorrowful condtion

13. vinu said

praise the lord

14. Michael said

Thank you Jesus..

15. P Manoj said

Please mail/courier me a free sample book of prayers in malayalam for eithers glory and gains
    From
    P Manoj; Shri Valsam; weavers colony road;Palappuram-679103;Ottappalam ;Kerala

16. aleena mary Prince said

Prais The Lord Amen

17. roy said

excellent effort .more prayers and stories of saints and their talk with jesus and marry can be included.also the apparition.this makes more faith i think

18. Teena said

Please pray for us.we don’t have children after 4 years of marriage life.lord help me to get pregnant.pls pray for me.

• Promise our Prayers Teena
      Please make a Prayer Request on this page
      or on
      Our Prayer group will take up your intention…

• Anna said

Cleared visa medical after praying this.

Holy Spirit, you who make me see everything and show me the way to reach my ideals.
      You who give me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done
      to me and you who are in all instances of my life with me.
      I, in this short dialogue want to thank you for everything, and confirm once
      more that I never want to be seperated from you, no matter how great the material desires may be.
      I want to be with you and my loved ones in your perpetual glory.
      Amen.()

You must say the prayer for 3 days consecutively. You will receive your wish after the 3rd day. Though how difficult it is. A promise to publish the prayer after your favour is granted

19. Siji said

I need your prayer. I have 2 childrens. elder one is girl and younger is boy. my daughter was well studied student. but now she is very weak in her studies. plz pray for her

20. raigon said

udhara rogamkondu vishamikkunnu.prarthana sahayam apeshikkunnu.

21. SHYNE said

LOVE YOU LORD. THANK YOU JESUS FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS.. OH GOD…. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH..

22. mariam said

please send more prayers in malalayalam. Like Kudumba prarthana, karyasadhikaan olla prarthana, small prayer while entering the church etc.

23. ase said

Infant jesus prayer in Malayalam please

24. Tinu said

Thank
    you jesus

25. Jithin said

Dear father , thank you so much for this great and valuable help.

God bless you.
    I have a prayer request. I left my current job and got a new one but it’s joining is not yet confirmed and am worried about this issue. I believe in god and he will defensively help me by giving it. So please pray to god for me to have a peaceful and hopeful mind.

26. Varghese K.Am said

These prayers are real lights and hopes for the mankind in this dark and filth filled world.

27. Sony said

I love u lord…plz help me from all the fears . I’m looking for a job .actually I been attending more than 12 interviews but im not selected even one interview. So I’m very sad. I can’t talk to anyone in front of them. I feel very shy ,fear,and desp too.. I feel always y make prayers is not hearing my god.I always cursing bcz I can’t win in my life always fail..so plz pray for me..for get good confidence and get a good job as well to change my life fill with holy spirit. .plz plz pray for me….thanks a lot..

28. Thambi Varkey said

I have a prayer request, please pray to god for me to have a peaceful and hopeful mind for overcome my current situation.

Liked by 1 person

29. Vidhu said

Very useful. .👌

30. princy said

thaks god….thanks…for every thing

31. MARIASUSAN said

I want my own house to live . now iam depending my father in law

32. glinton said

Fr
    Pls pray 4 me. Am Glinton from thrissur
    Am trying to go gulf 4 job pls pray 4 me

33. Sayana said

VAlare adhikam kadam undu athaanu sangadam athu maariyaal jeevitham swapna thulyamaakum dhaivame rakshikkaname…….

34. AM and Family said

I’m thanking Jesus for the favours received from the sacred heart about an year ago.
    I’ll be always thankful to you and expecting your blessings along my journey. THANK YOU VERY MUCH GOD. We always love you and sorry for the delay. ..

35. DM and Family said

My dear jesus,
    I’m Thanking for your Blessings…
    I always keep your blessings in my heart.
    Love you God…..
    PRAISE THE LORD

36. rincy said

Amme falling on your feet,I can’t solve the problem ,which shaking me,please see me amma,I believe you, i have hop ,just once you think about me,my all problems will be solved

37. joy vadakkan antony said

Thank you but if we get mp3 in audio format it could be supper

38. Ajantha said

Praise the Lord ,love you God,please pray for my family ,thank god ,I’ll be always thankful to you .amme Mariaye pray for us.

39. Fr Nelson, may God bless you. excellent work.

40. Mervin Thomas said

നന്ദി. ഞാൻ അന്വേഷിച്ചു നടന്ന ചില പ്രാർത്ഥനകൾ എനിക്ക് ഇവിടെ കിട്ടി. “നന്മ സ്വരൂപിയും കരുണ നിധിയുമായ ദൈവമേ” എന്ന് തുടങ്ങുന്ന കുടുംബ പ്രാർത്ഥന കിട്ടാൻ സാധ്യത ഉണ്ടോ? കുഞ്ഞുനാളിൽ ജപമാലക്ക് ശേഷം പറയുമായിരുന്നു. ഇപ്പോൾ മറന്നു പോയി. തുടക്കവും അവസാനവും ഇടക്കുള്ള കുറച്ചു ഭാഗവും മാത്രമേ ഓർമ്മ ഉള്ളൂ.

41. Antony said

Pleasr add some suhradajapam…

42. Teena said

Can I get the Pope francis’s five finger prayer in malayalam

43. Joby said

Please add some chants in English for a first holy communion child

44. Pious said

Can you give the whatsapp number for this group

45. MATHAI said

My name Mathai. Married for last 10 years. Have 2 Daughters of 8 Years. Wife want divorce as she feels she and her family do not need me anymore. They are not showing me children, alleging I am mentally ill. They threaten to blackmail me in public. If I keep on giving money, they were not threatening. But now wife went to live in her own wish, taking my children away from me, not even showing me through mobile.
    So many years I was used for money and expenses. Now they say I am a big sinner and I do not deserve to see children. Me and children miss each other. My daughters love me very much. They even kiss and massage my operated areas, I had many surgeries so far, but still I was working and giving them money.

Please pray for God’s mercy on me, my children and my family. Please pray that my wife and family be kind to me.

Thanking you,
    Mathai

46. Antu said

My name is Antony, now I am in Qatar doing job search. I have an interview from one good company but for last 2 weeks they didn’t respond. GOD help me, this is my intention please gave me.

47. Anstin jose said

Great job… Nice one …… Do you have vedopadesha samkshepam the book used to prepare first holy communion malayalam and English pdf /app

48. Benny K Ouseph said

Please pray for me

49. Linnet said

Fr. Nelson., thank you for uploading these prayers….May God bless your efforts.

50. Francis Xavier said

Please pray for us .

51. Brijit said

Please pray for me to cure my tummy diseases. I trust you JESUS.Amen

52. gowri said

pls pray to me

53. ANIL THOMAS said

thank you Jesus…………….. have mercy on us.

54. anna said

Cleared visa medical after praying this:Pray this prayer daily for 3 consecutive days, your prayer will be answered after the third day. In making your request, promise to publish this prayer ( share in writing on the internet this prayer or distribute this prayer to others ). Holy Spirit You who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my ideals, You who gave me the Divine gift to forgive all the wrong that was done to me, and You who are in all instances in my life. I want to Thank You for everything and confirm with you once more I never want to be separated from You no matter how great the material desire may be. I want to be with you and my loved ones in your perpetual Glory. Amen

55. Nittamaryyesudas said

God I need a house

56. Binoy said

Dear father, appreciate your efforts and thanks for sharing the prayers.
    Could you please also share the English version of all these prayers?
    Regards,
    Binoy

57. Jibin Jose said

Pesahayk appam murikkunna samayath veettil chollenda prarthana ayachu taramo @ jibinjose1985@gmail.com, I’m away from home so i dont hv access to the prayer books.

58. Sharon said

Thanks a lot for publishing these prayers. God bless you.

59. Ben said

Thanks for the prayers up here. Any one can recite the prayer looking online.
    Please more prayers and add reflection thoughts for daily meditation.