Mount Carmel Retreat Centre, Thiruvananthapuram

Contents of this page has been moved to the New Website. ( https://lovealone.in ) Please click here see the New Page

49 thoughts on “Mount Carmel Retreat Centre, Thiruvananthapuram

1. Anna Panjikkaran Fuchs September 10, 2018 / 3:29 PM

A request:- Can you please send me the details of your retreats this year in November?
    I’m settled in Switzerland and would love to come and attend the blessings of our Lord. I thank you in advance.
    It will be a big help for me , if you could send me the timetable of all prayers , bible classes etc … of next year ( 2019 ). Thanking you in advance. Anna

2. Omana September 11, 2018 / 3:35 PM

Can I have Daniel Achen’s email id please?

3. Marykutty September 19, 2018 / 10:47 AM

I like to make a confession

4. Raju Chacko, Kannur September 28, 2018 / 10:24 AM

അടുത്ത മാസത്തെ ധ്യാനം കൂടാൻ രണ്ടു സീറ്റ്‌ കിട്ടുമോ. അതല്ലങ്കിൽ ബുക്ക്‌ ചെയ്യാനുള്ള ഫോൺ നമ്പർ തരാമോ.

5. Jomin Simon October 1, 2018 / 4:22 AM

I stopped Facebook and given a lifetime commitment to God .

So please give the email or what’s app I’d of fr Daniel achan to share some messages which I got.

I don’t know it’s my thought or holy spirit…..

I want to confirm……

Please…….. please

6. Davis. October 1, 2018 / 6:50 PM

Hello,
    Praise the Lord.
    I would like to get Fr. Daniel e-mail address Please.
    With Love and Regards
    Davis.

• George Poovathinkal Mathew November 24, 2018 / 7:01 PM

Praise the Lord. I would like to have Fr. Daniel’s emai id

7. Anjana Baby October 5, 2018 / 11:43 AM

8. bronsky baby October 7, 2018 / 12:21 PM

can i get the link to download catechism of catholic church in malayalam pdf to know more about the teachings of catholic church that helps to drive away all the doubts i feel inside

9. shalia October 25, 2018 / 10:53 PM

KINDLY GIVE DANIEL ACHENS EMAIL ID

10. Ogy Paul November 29, 2018 / 4:12 AM

Could you please give me Daniel Achan’s email id

11. Roni thomas December 2, 2018 / 8:48 PM

I would like to confess to you Daniel achaa.i attended retreat on 1/12/2018 and after that I met you but I couldn’t tell you the whole thing because I met you the first time.i don’t know how my mind is thinking in a wrong way.so I would like to confess to you only achaa please don’t ignore this.it is my humble request to you achaa.give me an opportunity.please achaa.achaa you told me to read job 40-42 from Bible and I read it.but I don’t understand.

12. Lintu Raigon December 4, 2018 / 5:08 AM

I am working in Saudi as a nurse. How i will tell my problems to fr. Daniel. Please give me one solutions .Its urgent .Please help me..

13. Chacko Luke December 10, 2018 / 12:17 AM

Dear father is it possible to get your email address. We need some prayer support from you father. Chacko Luke

14. Aneethomas December 20, 2018 / 10:35 AM

I want to meet for.dominic personally,when shall I meet.

15. Prema Joseph January 1, 2019 / 2:29 PM

Could you please inform me the possibility to attend a retreat in the second week of July 2019,[ from 12th July to 16th July] for my children [26 yrs old and 24 years old] and me? Kindly inform me at the earliest. We are based in Dubai and in Kerala we are from Kannur, so we need to stay and attend the retreat

16. Nijo Davis January 7, 2019 / 9:23 PM

Dear Fr
    I’m Nijo Davis would like to join pray bank community please help me.

17. sony January 8, 2019 / 1:34 PM

Dear Achen,
    My father Philip Mathew diagnosed with Lungs cancer,but still waiting for some reports to start with the treatments. i believe God can do miracles at any time so i am requesting your valuable prayers. Thanks.

18. Philomina January 8, 2019 / 3:23 PM

Most respectful Daniel Acha,

I would like to be a member of your ” Prayer Bank ” project. Please confirm your action.

My Name is – Philomina
    Place – Kottayam
    Mob. No. / Whatsapp No. 7012947747
    email ID – philominajuby@gmail.com

19. K.v.dayana January 8, 2019 / 4:07 PM

Please send new year prayer once again, because that first one is not clear…

20. Grace Samuel January 9, 2019 / 11:50 AM

Good Morning Daniel Achen,

I have been listening your messages every day, and it is well worth it to listen. You are an amazing preacher and a good teacher. Achen you have the patience and the passion to preach the word of God. I would like to donate some money to the retreat centre, if it is possible to give me the banking information. I have been praying for you and your ministry every day. May the good Lord keep you under His mighty wings..What is the right phone number to reach the retreat centre to talk to someone. Please keep us also in your prayers.

Grace

21. Smaji Tony January 16, 2019 / 1:46 PM

I want to enroll in the prayer bank for priests

• soosan kurian k January 26, 2019 / 4:13 PM

i want to be ile part of prayer bank

22. sebin January 19, 2019 / 4:31 PM

I would like to be a prayer bank member
    my details
    Sebin Sebastian
    Njarackal(H) Vazhavara po kattapana idukki
    email id:sebinnjarackal@gmail.com
    contact whats up no:9072236870,
    mob:+96590071377

23. Sibi joy January 21, 2019 / 10:16 AM

The number you given to the public is not answering to any calls or Whatsup messages, please provide the e mail address, I would like to join in prayer bank. Thank you , Sibi joy from USA

24. Paul Jose January 23, 2019 / 11:06 AM

I humble and urgent ask request to God to help me.
    I been going to financial problems. I have to pay around 30 lacs to my vendors. Because of one work which I have done I have am not getting my balance payment of 43 lacs its been more than 7 months now. GOD you know everything I been praying since October 2018 onwards attending 2 stay retreats and Bible conversation.
    God I only trust in you and I believe you will help me. Today also is a draw of the lottery ticket of Christmas bumper. God bless me that I may win the prize so all my problems will get solved. You only know my pain.

Please pray for me to My God and My Lord Jesus Christ to bless me.

Praise the Lord

25. Aleyamma Chacko( Shirley Chacko) January 28, 2019 / 6:11 AM

Can you please give me the form for prayer bank.

26. Sunita February 2, 2019 / 1:16 AM

i have been listening to Daniel Achan’s Bible Study videos and I have benefited greatly. I have some additional questions about various scripture passages and events recounted in the Bible. May I please have Achan’s email ID so that I could receive an explanation for my questions? Thank you in advance and may God bless Daniel Achan and all who assist him in his invaluable ministry.

• Nelson MCBS February 2, 2019 / 9:08 AM

Dear Sunitha,
      Fr Daniel may not be able to communicate to you personally due to his tight Schedule. Anyway I can provide you one of his office number. Please contact them for his personal number or email id. Thank you.
      Mob. +918078088088

27. Saji February 4, 2019 / 3:31 AM

How can I ask for a prayer request?

28. Saji February 4, 2019 / 8:21 PM

Like to contact the retreat center with a prayer request. How can I get the email/contact number
    Thanks

29. Lizzy February 11, 2019 / 3:20 AM

Hi Fr. Daniel,
    Can you please , upload more bible study after Mathew Chapter 11. Thank you for all videos that helps our spiritual growth. May the Lord continue to Bless you.
    Lizzy

30. Jacqueline pereira February 16, 2019 / 12:48 PM

Please pray for my friend’s brother who has to undergo liver transplant soon

31. binu February 21, 2019 / 5:54 PM

Please provide me with the e-mail id very urgent or wapp no. please please please

32. GEORGE K PAUL March 14, 2019 / 4:19 PM

mail me the details of retreat at vallam,perumbavoor

33. nj March 23, 2019 / 11:19 AM

youth nte may ile retreat engane anne book chayandae

34. RENY SHIVASHANKAR April 1, 2019 / 6:36 PM

can i get Father Daniel’s email ID Please?

35. Jolly April 3, 2019 / 9:31 AM

Could you please give me the contact details of heavenly bliss .Thank you

36. suseela antony April 19, 2019 / 8:41 PM

How can I ask for a prayer request

37. Gisha Kuncheria May 6, 2019 / 2:28 PM

Please provide me the details of retreat on July 2019.

38. Binu Mathew June 28, 2019 / 12:36 PM

Dear Father, we are from Dubai. We wish to attend a retreat. We tried to call two contact numbers mentioned in the website, but both of them was switched off. If you don’t mind, can you give us a working number. Thank you father. My mail id is vaippammadom@gmail.com

With love and prayers,
    Binu Mathew.

39. Moncy Joseph June 30, 2019 / 1:12 AM

Please provide me the details of retreat on September 2019.

• Christina September 3, 2019 / 7:30 AM

How to contact fr Daniel achan

40. Divya john July 10, 2019 / 11:30 AM

I would like to join the prayer bank for priest and sisters.

41. Mini shabu August 16, 2019 / 3:18 PM

അച്ഛാ ഒരു ധ്യാനം കൂടാൻ വരാൻ ആണ്.പ്ലേസ് എറണാകുളം ആണ്. ഫോണിൽ വിളിച്ചിട്ട് എടുക്കുന്നില്ല. ഒരു പേഴ്സണൽ കാര്യം അറിയിക്കാൻ ഉണ്ടായിരുന്നു. അച്ഛന്റെ മൊബൈൽ നമ്പർ കിട്ടുമോ. എന്റെ നമ്പർ 9961324541.വാട്സ്ആപ്പ് ഉണ്ട് ഈ നമ്പറിൽ. ഞാൻ സുൽത്താൻ ബത്തേരി രൂപതയുട പിതാവിന്റെ സിസ്റ്ററിന്റ മകൾ ആണ്. ധ്യാനം അടുത്ത വീക്ക്‌ ഉണ്ടോ. പ്ലീസ് ഹെൽപ് . ആമേൻ

• Nelson MCBS August 16, 2019 / 4:07 PM

Dear Mini,
      Ithu Achante personal site alla. Verum referal link aanu. Please note this number and call +918078088088

42. Akshay. Francis k September 8, 2019 / 11:43 AM

Can i get fr daniels mail id

43. Shailja Thampi October 2, 2019 / 7:45 PM