Uncategorized

How to Have a Biblical Worldview that Would Please God

Seek the Truth

Yesterday we discovered that in a recent Barna survey, only 6% of American adults have a biblical worldview. Furthermore, the other 94% have a worldview called “Syncretism” which is like a mishmash of different secular beliefs which lead to nowhere. It’s as if people grab on to the ones they like and turn their backs on the truth. This leads to…

Divided Loyalties

First, there’s no moral truth, which is the foundation of godly living. With divided loyalties, your life is unsettled. That means you have no peace. When you embrace a lie, you turn your back on the truth. What follows is…

  • Conflict
  • No justice
  • No foundation for freedom
  • People rewrite the rules of society
  • Sleepless nights
  • Worry
  • Anxiety
  • Restlessness, etc.

The problem with this is that God already wrote the rules of society. It’s called the Bible. Paul told us…

“Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly…

View original post 1,152 more words

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s