“A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” —Lois Wyse
- Ask, “What events in your life are changing and how are you coping with the changes?”
- Understand that she lives in a constant state of making decisions for which there is no guarantee that she is making the right choice.
- Put meals in disposable containers and attach a note saying “This doesn’t need to be returned.”
- Add stickers to envelopes for a cheerful touch.
- Arrange for your friend’s kids to have a night with your children.
- Don’t make a person into a project.
- Ask, “Would you be willing to talk to a friend of mine who has recently been diagnosed with a chronic illness and offer her some encouragement?” It makes one feel good to know that her…
View original post 978 more words